domingo, 18 de marzo de 2007

Frases chistositas

Jeje, éstas las encontré vagando por ahí! no están en algún orden ni nada, pero me gustan! :D

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.)

Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.

If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.


Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason.

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?




canción recomendada: Hlding out for a Hero -Frou frou

4 pingüinitos han dicho:

Anónimo dijo...

es mi imaginación?
o pusiste la enrada 2 veces?


jajajajaja... me hicieron reir =D

te quiero

Anónimo dijo...

Jejeje, Las últimas tres son tan ciertas...

La del abuelo igual. No ammes, son todas buenas

Cool Acid dijo...

no, de hecho puso la entrada 2 veces...
y a mi me latió mucho la antepenúltima...
Hahaha
Q bonitas frases.

Anónimo dijo...

Dreams are the mind's farts.

I don't like studying. I hate studying. Studying is stupid. Learning is wonderful.

-Natalie Portman!

Muy buenas nats.